Sublimation printing is one of the leading modern-day businesses that has acquired a huge market share. In today’s world, everyone wants to stand out from the crowd. It’s very common to see using customized shirts, phone cases, mugs, and various kinds of printed fabrics. Sublimation printing has opened up new doors for various business owners who excel in running small-scale businesses. However, many printer owners often get confused while choosing the best sublimation ink for their printer.
In order to get you the best ink for your sublimation printer, we have curated a list of the best sublimation ink that is available in the market. The list also contains short reviews and standout features of the ink, which gives you a clear picture of what exactly are you purchasing!
Finding the best sublimation ink for your Epson and Sawgrass printers is very essential. The sublimation ink will determine the quality of your prints. To produce high-quality designs in huge volumes, you will have to rely on high-quality ink that does not get clogged in your printer or fades easily.
Best Sublimation Ink of 2022
- Weight14.1 ounces
- Dimensions12.32 x 4.25 x 3.43 inches
- Compatible WithEpson Workforce, EcoTank, Stylus models
Printers Jack is one of the leading high-quality office supplies brands. The brand was launched in 2017 and has its own R&D team that develops high-quality sublimation ink. Printers Jack is one of the best sublimation inks for Epson sublimation printers. Inside the sublimation ink package, you will find four 100ml bottles of Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink. There are also four pieces of 5ml syringe to help you refill the ink cartridges.
To avoid spills and hands stains from the ink, one pair of PVC sanitary gloves is also provided in the package. Printers Jack ink has excellent water and dust resistance. The ink takes around 30-45 seconds to transfer from the printer to the printing material. The ink works splendidly with various printing materials such as tiles, porcelain, fabrics, plastic, and mugs.
Printers Jack sublimation inks are developed with anti-clogging technology. Please make sure to clean the ink cartridge properly before inserting Printers Jack ink. If you mistakenly mix Printers Jack inks with other inks, it may result in clogging.
Here are some of the noteworthy features of Printers Jack sublimation ink:
- Fade Resistance: The ink formula provides fade and dust resistance.
- Durable: The ink has high durability. It can last up to 2 years without clogging. It is also extremely easy to install the ink cartridges.
- The ink is suitable for small businesses and offices that print in high volumes. The ink has a high heat transfer printing rate that ensures you get high-quality prints every time.
- Compatible with Various Epson Models
- High Durability
- Comes with an ICC profile
- Works with a wide range of printing materials
- Comes as a set of 4 colors
- Weight1.01 Pounds
- Dimensions8 x 2 x 5 inches
- Compatible WithEpson EcoTank and Stylus models
inkXpro is a top-notch sublimation ink brand. It produces high-quality sublimation ink that is suitable for printing on fabrics, polyester, phone cases, and mugs. The ink is well refined and has anti-clogging and fade resistance features. The ink works seamlessly with Epson models. Thus, many Epson sublimation printer owners always opt for this sublimation ink.
The inkXpro sublimation inks vivid and lifelike prints. The colors are extremely splendid and bright. The cherry on top is that inkXpro provides free ICC profiles to get you started. The ICC profiles can be downloaded for Mac and Windows from the inkXpro website. The ICC profiles produce excellent results when printing on shirts, phone cases, and mugs.
Here’s a list of a few noteworthy features of inkXpro sublimation ink:
- Vivid and Bright Colors: The inkXpro ink features bright colors that stand out. You can easily notice the difference between inkXpro ink and other cheap inks.
- Free ICC Profile: Unlike other sublimation ink brands that charge you a hefty sum to use the ICC profile, inkXpro provides their ICC profile for free of cost. You can download the ICC profile for your system from the official inkXpro website.
- Beautiful bright colors
- Suitable for beginners
- Anti-Clogging Technology
- Free ICC Profile
- Not compatible with Sawgrass Printers
- Weight1.37 Pounds
- Dimensions6.5 x 1.73 x 5.12 inches
- Compatible WithEpson EcoTank, WorkForce, and regular models
Hiipoo is one of the most famous sublimation ink that pair pretty well with Epson EcoTank, WorkForce, and Stylus models. Hiipoo offers professional sublimation ink at dirt cheap prices. This sublimation ink has vivid colors that put life into your designs. This sublimation ink can be used to print on a variety of materials like fabric, polyester, mugs, phone cases, and wool. The Hiipoo sublimation ink is compatible with a wide range of Epson WorkForce series, EcoTank series, and Expression series sublimation printers.
By utilizing this printer, you will be able to boost your sublimation printing business. You can also decorate your home by printing unique designs and illustrations on coffee mugs, pillows, and mats.
Hiipoo sublimation ink is available for purchase at $22.99. It is one of the best budget-friendly sublimation ink that delivers print-shop-like quality results. This sublimation ink also has a free ICC profile which you can download from the official Hiipoo website. Please note that you might need to make a few tweaks in order to get the best print settings.
Let’s take a look at some noteworthy features of Hiipoo sublimation ink:
- Bright & Vivid Colors: The Hiipoo sublimation ink has bright color which looks extremely appealing and pleasing to the eyes.
- Anti-clogging Formula: This sublimation ink has anti-clogging formula, which ensures that your printer runs smoothly all the time.
- Compatible with a wide range of printers
- High heat transfer rate
- Anti-clogging technology
- Bright Colors
- Hard to handle
- Requires few tweaks to get the best print settings
- Weight1.3 Pounds
- Dimensions9.1 x 6.4 x 2 inches
- Compatible WithEpson EcoTank and WorkForce models
The Xcinkjet sublimation ink is compatible with Epson WorkForce printers. This sublimation ink has no competition in terms of cost and durability. The Xcinkjet sublimation ink is available at a steal price of $21.88. In addition to that, you can also avail of the 20% off coupon provided by Amazon to get more discounts.
The Xcinkjet sublimation ink package comes with four 100ml ink refills. The package contains Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow color refills. The ink features dust resistance and anti-clogging technology. This sublimation ink is suitable for printing on different types of fabrics, doormats, bags, hats, pillows, calendars, and mugs.
This sublimation ink is durable and will last up to a full year. In case your ink shows signs of deteriorating, you can get in touch with the Xcinkjet 24 hour technical support helpline.
Now let’s check out various splendid features of Xcinkjet sublimation ink:
- Sturdy Ink Cartridges: The Xcinkjet sublimation ink comes in sturdy cartridges which are tightly sealed. The seal ensures that the ink doesn’t get dried up. It also stops the sink from clogging.
- Eco-friendly Ink: This sublimation ink is rated as environment-friendly. The ink isn’t toxic in any way and is extremely safe to use.
- Compatible with EcoTank and WorkForce models
- Compatible with a few Sawgrass models
- Bright Colors
- 24-hour technical support service
- Ink is not waterproof
- The colors fade with time
- Weight1.1 Pounds
- Dimensions5.2 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches
- Compatible WithEpson EcoTank, WorkForce, and regular models
In this section, we are checking out TBTeek sublimation ink. This sublimation ink is designed for refillable cartridges. Due to this, it is only compatible with a few select printer models. The TBTeek sublimation has low viscosity liquid technology that stops the ink from getting clogged. Even after using the printer for a long period of time, you won’t find any clogged-up ink.
The TBTeek sublimation ink is precise and depicts accurate colors. This ink is fade-resistant, which is a lifesaver for small offices. The sublimation ink cartridge has an anti-UV coating. This ink works exceptionally well with cotton shirts, shoes, caps, polyester, cardboard, and phone cases.
The TBTeek sublimation ink can be purchased at an economical price. The package comes with refillable cartridges which can be used multiple times. Download the free ICC profile from TBTeek’s official website to apply the best print settings.
Here are some of the best features of TBTeek sublimation ink:
- ISO certified: This sublimation ink has an ISO 9001 certification. Please note that this ink is suitable for heat transfer and sublimation printing only.
- Free ICC profile: The ICC profile enhances the print quality by tweaking the color printing settings.
- Printer-friendly Ink
- Does not harm the environment
- Fade Resistant
- Fast Drying Ink
- Compatible with fewer models
- Weight1.32 Pounds
- Dimensions8.5 x 5.71 x 1.93 inches
- Compatible WithEpson EcoTank, WorkForce, Expression, NX series models
The final item on our list of the best sublimation inks is E-Z sublimation ink. It is one of the best sublimation ink that delivers excellent performance while printing on various materials. This ink gives splendid results while printing on porcelain, mugs, fabric, box, bags, and ceramics.
The E-Z sublimation ink has a high heat transfer rate. It ensures that all your prints are high quality and lifelike. The anti-clogging technology inside the ink formula ensures the ink doesn’t clog up. This sublimation ink works with a wide range of Epson models.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the best features of E-Z sublimation ink:
- Beautiful Colors: The E-Z sublimation cartridges contain beautiful bright colors. In the package, you will also find a pair of gloves and four syringes for refilling the cartridges.
- Supports a wide range of printing materials: This ink can be used to print on a variety of materials such as box, bag, clothes, flags, and banners.
- Easy to install
- Economical Ink
- Anti-clogging technology
- The ink takes a few seconds to dry
- Only compatible with Epson models
Things to Consider
Here’s a small list of things to consider before you decide to purchase sublimation ink. To make sure that you always pick the right ink for your needs, you need to make sure that the ink passes the following quality checks.
Compatibility: Every sublimation printer has a different ink cartridge slot. While most companies try to keep a universal ink cartridge slot, due to changes in size and functions of the printer, they need to modify the slot. While purchasing sublimation ink, make sure that the ink is compatible with your sublimation printer.
Print Quality: Sublimation printing requires high-quality ink that produces print-shop quality products. Always invest in high-quality sublimation ink to ensure you produce excellent products every time.
Clogging: Clogging is a major issue of sublimation printers. Low-quality inks usually tend to get clogged and hinder the printer’s functioning. Make sure that your ink comes with anti-clogging technology.
Fading: Various sublimation ink companies claim that their ink can produce quality designs effortlessly. However, as soon as the heat transfer starts, the ink starts to fade. The fading affects the quality of the product. Too much fading will make your designs look unpleasing.
ICC Profile: Sublimation printers have their unique ICC profile, which is responsible for getting the best print results. While purchasing a sublimation ink, make sure that the ink comes with a downloadable ICC profile. By applying the ICC profile that comes with the ink, you will get the best results while printing.